Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's almost April?

Time really has been flying by. It is ridiculous... I can't handle it. Spring break is MUCH needed, I have been far too stressed out lately. As far as this class goes, I know it seems like I haven't been on the blog in FOREVER. But in truth I have, I've been showing my friends everyone's amazing work they've posted :) I just haven;t been posting much, for those who don't know (I highly doubt there is anyone) I am incredibly forgetful. Not only do I forget to post, I also forget my password EVERY WEEK. It's really frustrating. Fingers crossed I've got it down now though... Also I'm planning to stay after on Thursday to photograph all my concentration pieces that have not yet been photographed. Mrs. McBride, if you read this I was wondering if that works for you? I doubt it seeing as how it is the last day before spring break. Hopefully something will work out though :)
I'm still unsure as to what to do for my new concentration pieces. I would love to do some more comparisons between deities of different cultures.
Here are the cultures I've already worked with:
Roman
Greek (multiple)
Egyptian
Aztec
Roman-Catholic
Norse
And more, but I'm being forgetful...

Anyway, that's all for now C:

2 comments:

  1. oh Colleen. Spring break was VERY, VERY much needed. but now that things have calmed down (hopefully), we should start working on the mural. do you have the paint? I think our decision to rework the right side is going to make things go faster. Although, those squares would have been a lot of fun. Honestly, Mr. Rosenau is haunting me. let's try and finish it as fast as possible. that way, we'll still have time to do our paperclip headress and the barbie bird nest before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, ever think of trying out New Zealand?? Just a thought, I'm only obsessed! But, anyway, crazy world...Drew Schenck, ring a bell? Yeah, so I was writing him because I found him on the Alfred University website as someone else who had been accepted,and we were writing, and he noticed that not only was I facebook friends with two girls from his school in New Orleans (they went to SFAI) but he said he knows you! And you guys are buddies. Crazy stuff! MICA buddies I guess, well, we'll talk in class tomorrow, love ya!

    ReplyDelete