Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh hey Finals.

Okay so I was defiantly just freaking out because I couldn't log into the blog. Finally figured it out though! so yay!
I can't believe the semester is almost over, it's crazy to think about. I got a new dremel, so I've been working on the Seth piece, which has actually been really fun!
I have to admit, I'm a bit worried about the breadth section, seeing as how I'm not all that good with photography. Or many other things that have to do with technology. For those who don't know, I have a hall of broken camera's in my room. It is the home of four cameras, and four cell phones. This is why I only get the phones that come free with the plans, and why I can't borrow Mrs. McBride's cameras.  Anyway, I've actually been taking some more photos, I found this cool looking moss

1 comment: